|Rice (cooked)||250 g|
|【A】 Vinegar||2 Tbsp|
|Salmon (sashimi grade)||As needed|
|【B】 Cream cheese||As needed|
|Roasted seaweed||1/2 leaf|
|S&B Wasabi Paste
|Soy sauce||As needed|
|S&B Japanese Seasoning and Soup Mix (Oden No Moto)||1/5 sachet (4 g)|
|Vegetable oil||As needed|
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the S&B Japanese Seasoning and Soup Mix and water. Mix well.
- Heat the egg pan over medium heat and heat the vegetable oil.
- Pour a quarter of the amount of ① into the pan, and when it is semi-cooked, roll it to make a core.
- Spread vegetable oil in the empty part of the pan and pour in the rest of ① in 3 or 4 additions, rolling the core as the eggs cook.
- Mix the ingredients of 【A】 well and add the mixture to the rice, making vinegared rice.
- Cut the salmon into 4 to 5 cm-thick pieces. Cut the ingredients of 【B】 and 【Tamagoyaki】 into strips, which will make up the core of the roll.
- Spread out the sushi rolling mat, put plastic wrap over it, and place the salmon pieces in a straight line across the middle of the sushi rolling mat. Spread some vinegared rice over the salmon, covering an area equal to one seaweed sheet.
- Place a seaweed sheet sideways over the rice, then place 【2】 as the core, and roll.
- Remove the sushi rolling mat and plastic wrap. Cut the sushi roll for serving. Serve with wasabi and soy sauce.