Ingredients (3-4 Servings, 18 cm x 13 cm square)
||300 g / 10.0 oz|
||100 g / 3.5 oz|
||50 g / 2.0 oz|
||20 g / 1.0 oz|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92 g
||1 cube (18 g)|
- Peel potato, cut to 4 pieces and boil (Or put it in the microwave for 4-5 min. 600W). Mash them while it's warm and put it in a pan and add (A). Knead well.
- Finely chop onion, carrot and garlic.
- Stir-fry (2) with oil in a pan until wilted. Add ground meat and salt and stir-fry. Add water, set on low heat and bring to a boil. Turn off heat and break S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix into pieces and add into the pan. Stir until the mix is completely melted. Simmer for approx. 5min., stirring constantly.
- Butter casserole (not included in the ingredients) and fill with (3) evenly. Cover with mashed potato from (1) and draw lines or patterns with a fork.
- Bake for 15-20 min. at 200-220℃ in a oven until the surface is browned.