Ingredients (5 servings)
|Chicken breast (without skin)||450ｇ / 15.8 oz|
|Onion||1 3/4 (350 g / 13 oz)|
|Carrot||1/2 (100 g / 3.5 oz)|
|Potato||1 (150 g / 5 oz)|
|Vegetable Oil||1 Tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Cauliflower rice||5 x 200 g / 7.1 oz|
- Cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Stir-fry ingredients with oil in a large saucepan for approx. 5-10 min.
- Add water and simmer until ingredients are tender for approx. 15 min.
- Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and add them to the saucepan. Stir until mixes are completely melted. Simmer until thickened, stirring constantly for approx. 5 min.
- Place cauliflower rice on a plate, serve curry sauce. Garnish with lemon, as desired.