Ingredients (5 servings)
|Onion||1 3/4 (350 g)|
|Carrot||1/2 (100 g)|
|Potato||1 (150 g)|
|Vegetable Oil||1 Tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Rice, cooked||5 x 200 g|
- Cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Stir-fry ingredients with oil in a large pan for approx. 5-10 min.
- Add water and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until ingredients are tender, for approx. 15min.
- Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and add them to the pan.
Stir until sauce mixes are completely melted. Simmer approx. 5 min., stirring constantly.
- Place rice on a plate, serve curry sauce.
Garnish with your favorite fresh vegetables, as desired.