Ingredients (2 servings)
|S&B UMAMI TOPPING Crunchy Garlic with Chili oil||1 Tbsp|
|Colby Jack cheese||As needed|
|Black olives||As needed|
|Sour cream||As needed|
|S&B UMAMI TOPPING Crunchy Garlic with Chili oil||As needed|
|Rye bread||As needed|
- Mix three eggs and 1 tablespoon of UMAMI TOPPING in a bowl using a whisk.
- Grill the bacon until crisp. Cut the tomatoes into 1 cm dices. Cut the Colby Jack cheese and avocado into bite-size pieces.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, and melt and spread the butter.
- Pour the egg mixture from 【1】 into the center of the frying pan in 【3】. When the eggs start to cook, lift up the edge using a spatula and tilt the rest of the egg to the edge.
- After filling any gaps and rolling up an edge, put half of the bacon, tomato, Colby Jack cheese, and avocado from 【2】 on the center of the omelet. Using a spatula, turn over the first edge with the filling inside, and then turn over the other edge to close up the omelet.
- Serve the omelet on a plate. Put the rest of the bacon, tomato, cheese, and avocado, along with sliced black olives, on the omelet. Add a spoonful of sour cream and plenty of UMAMI TOPPING as needed.