Avocado Sushi Rolls with UMAMI TOPPING (Dragon Rolls with UMAMI TOPPING)
Ingredients (2 rolls)
|Cooked rice (warm)
|1 1/2 Tbsp
|Slightly less than 1 tsp
|Slightly less than 1/2 tsp
|As needed for deep-frying
|S&B Wasabi Paste
|S&B UMAMI TOPPING Crunchy Garlic with Chili oil
- Mix together the ingredients of 【A】, and then mix them into the rice while it is still warm. Mix until the rice becomes glossy and let cool.
- Boil the asparaguses and let cool. Slice the avocado.
- Shell each prawn, leaving the telson (tail) and one section of the shell attached to the tail. Then, remove the vein, diagonally cut off the tail tip and squeeze water out of the tail with a kitchen knife.
- Rinse well, wipe water off, make a few slits in the belly of the prawn to make it straight.
- Mix 【B】 to make batter, and dip the prawns into the batter, and deep-fry in oil heated to around 170 to 180°C.
- Overlay plastic wrap on the sushi rolling mat, spread 【1】, scatter white sesame, and put a seaweed sheet over it. Roll the sushi with the boiled and cooled asparaguses and the 【Tempura prawns】 at the core.
Place the avocado slices from 【2】 on the sushi rolls and shape the rolls.
- Cut the rolls into easy-to-eat thickness and top with plenty of S&B UMAMI TOPPING Crunchy Garlic with Chili oil. Serve with the wasabi paste and soy sauce, as desired.