Ingredients (5 servings)
|Onion||1 3/4 (350 g)|
|Carrot||1/2 (100 g)|
|Potato||1 (150 g)|
|Vegetable oil||1 tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Rice, cooked||5 x 200 g|
|【Unicorn rice】 Rice, cooked||As needed|
|Curry powder||As needed|
|Young corn||As needed|
|Green pea||As needed|
|Pumpkin seed||As needed|
|Marinated red cabbage||As needed|
- Cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Stir-fry ingredients with oil in a large pan for approx. 5-10min.
- Add water and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until ingredients are tender, for approx. 15min.
- Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and add them to the pan. Stir until sauce mixes are completely melted. Simmer for approx. 5min, stirring constantly. Simmer for approx. 5min., stirring constantly.
- Add curry powder (or turmeric powder) to some of hot rice, mix and color it.
- Make unicorn's face with the rest of rice.
- Make unicorn's mane with marinated red cabbage, place ham as unicorn's ear, young corn as its antler. Place raisin as its eye, pumpkin seed as its nose. Garnish with paprika and green pea.
- Serve curry sauce around it.