Ingredients (2 servings)
||2 table spoons
|S&B UMAMI TOPPING Crunchy Garlic
- Shell the shrimp, leaving only the tail, and remove the vein. Slice the onion.
- Add butter to a frying pan and stir-fry the onion until tender. Add the shrimp from Step 1. When the shrimp change color, add the white wine.
- Over low heat, add the heavy cream and UMAMI TOPPING and mix quickly.
- Add salt (not listed on the ingredient list) to plenty of hot water and boil the spaghetti.
- Just before the spaghetti is cooked, add 1 ladle of the pasta water to the sauce from Step 3 and cook over low heat. Flavor with salt and pepper.
- Evenly mix the cooked spaghetti and chopped Italian parsley with the sauce from Step 5.
- Plate the spaghetti and serve with lemon. If you have Italian parsley garnish, serve with that as well.