Creamy Wasabi Avocado Spaghetti
Ingredients (2 servings)
|Garlic, finely chopped
||100 g / 3.5 oz
||50 g / 1.8 oz
||180 g / 6.3 oz
|S&B Wasabi Paste
|Black Pepper (coarsely ground)
- Peel avocados and remove the seeds. Mash half of them with a fork and cut the rest into 1cm cubes. Divide shimeji mushrooms into small amounts.
- Cook spaghetti al dente with enough salt.
- Heat butter in a frying pan and fry garlic and onion. When onions get transparent, add shrimps and shimeji mushrooms and continue frying.
- When color of shrimps changes, add mashed avocado, fresh cream and S&B Wasabi Paste. When thickened, add the remaining avocado.
- Add boiled spaghetti in (4), mix well and season with salt and black pepper.