Curry and Lemon Grilled Chicken
Ingredients (4 servings)
S&B Oriental Curry Powder
|Ginger (cut into thin strips)
|Onions (5-mm slices)
||From 1 lemon (approx. 45ml)
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast and rub 【A】 into the chicken.
- Cut the ginger into thin strips, the onion into 5-mm slices, and the lemon into 7-mm round slices.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over medium heat and lightly stir-fry 【2】. Remove 【2】 from the pan.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in the frying pan in 【3】 over medium heat and sauté one side of 【1】. Add white wine and turn off the heat.
- Put half of 【3】 in a skillet or a baking dish. Put 【4】 on top of it, with the sauce. Put the remaining 【3】 over the chicken.
- Cover 【5】 with aluminum foil, making a tight lid. Bake the chicken in an oven heated to 180°C for 40 minutes.
Remove the aluminum foil and bake the chicken at 230°C for 15 more minutes.
- Take out the chicken from the oven, pour lemon juice over it, and garnish with thyme.