Ingredients (2 servings)
|Shrimp (peeled, deveined, tail-off)||200 g|
|Gournd chicken||200 g|
|Celery (chopped)||80 g|
|Cornichon (chopped)||50 g|
|【A】 Cumin seeds||1 tsp|
|S&B Oriental Curry Powder||1/2 Tbsp|
|Spring roll wrappers||10|
|Deep frying oil||As needed|
|Sweet chilli sauce||As needed|
- Peel, devein and tail off the shirmp and chop roughly.
- Chop the celery and cornichon.
- Combine the ground chicken, chopped shrimp, 【2】 and 【A】 in a bowl.
- Divide 【3】 into 10 portions. Place each filling on a spring roll wrapper and roll tighly.
In a small dish, stir in the flour and a small amount of water.
Roll and seal edges with the water.
- Pour the deep frying oil to a pot and heat to 180℃ (356℉).
Fry the spring rolls in batches until golden and crispy.
Drain excess oil. Serve on a plate with sweet chilli sauce on the side.