Ingredients (2 servings)
|【A】 Flour||200 g|
|Baking powder||1 Tbsp|
|S&B Oriental Curry Powder||1 Tbsp|
|Unsalted butter (softened)||50 g|
|【B】 Bacon (5-mm pieces)||50 g|
|Onion (sliced)||200 g|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tbsp|
|S&B Oriental Curry Powder||1 tsp|
|Vegetable Oil||1 tsp|
- Keep the butter and milk at room temperature. Sift together 【A】 and set aside.
Preheat the oven to 200℃ (392℉).
- Cut the bacon of 【B】 into 5-mm pieces and slice the onion.
Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion. Cook until gently browned and add the chopped bacon and S&B Oriental Curry Powder.
Stir-fry gently and let it cool.
- Heat 1 tsp vegetable oil in a pan and add 6 bacon slices. Cook gently.
Chop the walnuts.
- Whisk the butter in a large bowl until smooth. Add the honey and egg mixture and mix well.
Add the milk little by little and mix.
- Add 【A】 into the bowl and fold using spatula just until blended. Stir in 【2】, chopped walnuts and dill.
- Fill muffin pan with 【5】. Top with the baked bacon of 【3】.
Bake the muffin for 20-25 min.