Vegan Curry with Okra Fritters
Ingredients (5 servings)
|S&B Vegan Curry Mix in Flakes 1kg
|Potato (cut into bite-size pieces)
|Carrot (cut into bite-size pieces)
|Amount necessary for frying
|200 g x 5
- Cut the ingredients into bite-size pieces. Put the ingredients into a heavy pot and stir-fry in oil for 5 minutes.
- Add water to the pot and bring it to a boil. Turn down the heat after the water comes to a boil. Cook the ingredients for 15 minutes until tender.
- Turn off the heat and add the S&B Vegan Curry Mix in Flakes. Mix until the flakes are dissolved. Cook over low heat for 3 minutes while mixing well until the curry thickens.
- Wash and dry the okras. Trim away the stem ends.
- Pat flour on the okras. Combine 【A】 to make batter. Dip the okras into the batter and deep-fry until crisp.
- Put rice onto a plate and serve with curry sauce over it, topped with 【Okra fritters】.
Serve with edamame and/or white sesame, as desired.