Ingredients (2 servings)
|Rice (cooked)||250 g|
|【A】 Vinegar||1 1/2 Tbsp|
|Salt||Slightly less than 1/2 tsp|
|Sugar||Slightly less than 1 tbsp|
|White sesame||1 Tbsp|
|【B】 S&B Wasabi Paste||1 Tbsp|
|【C】 S&B Oriental Curry Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Soy sauce||1 tsp|
|Cucumber (7-8 mm diced)||20 - 30 g|
|Tomato (7-8 mm diced)||20 - 30 g|
|Marinated red cabbage||20 - 30 g|
- Mix together the ingredients of 【A】, and then mix them into the rice while it is still warm. Mix until the rice becomes glossy and let cool. Mix 【B】.
- Coat the tuna with 【C】, and leave for 20 minutes.
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat, quickly fry the tuna so that its surfaces are just cooked, and then slice diagonally.
- Cut the cucumber and tomato into 7-8 mm dices.
- Place the seaweed on a sushi rolling mat, and spread 【1】. Sprinkle the white sesame, and coat with 【B】.
Put the curly lettuce, 【2】, 【3】 and then marinated red cabbage on top.
Roll up so that the ingredients are centered as the roll core. Roll up so that the finished roll is not rounded perfectly but slightly flattened on one side.
- Wrap in parchment paper, and cut in half.