Ingredients (2 servings)
|Rice (cooked)||550 g|
|【A】 Vinegar||3 Tbsp|
|Carrot (cut into thin strips)||80 g|
|Avocado (cut lengthwise into slices 1 cm wide)||1/2|
|Squeezed lemon juice
|Cucumber (thickly cut into strips)||1|
|S&B UMAMI TOPPING Crunchy Garlic with Chili oil||Plenty|
|S&B Wasabi Paste||Served on the side|
|Pickled ginger||Served on the side|
- Mix the ingredients of 【A】 well and add the mixture to the rice, making vinegared rice.
- Cut the carrot into thin strips. Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit from the avocado half that has the pit, cut the halves lengthwise into slices 1 cm wide, and squeeze lemon juice over them. Thickly cut the cucumber into strips.
- Spread a sushi rolling mat, overlay plastic wrap on the sushi rolling mat, and spread a layer of 【1】 over the plastic wrap, covering an area equal to the size of one seaweed sheet.
- Place a seaweed sheet sideways over the rice, then place 【2】 as the roll core, and roll.
- Top with plenty of S&B UMAMI TOPPING Crunchy Garlic with Chili oil.
Serve with S&B Wasabi Paste and pickled ginger.