Ingredients (2 servings)
|S&B Curry Powder 85 g
【Rice cooked by a rice cooker】
- Measure rice accurately. Rinse the rice under running water in the inner pan.
- Add the amount of water.
- Place the inner pan inside the rice cooker, close the lid and cook rice per instructions.
- When the rice is done, stir and loosen the rice to remove excess steam and create a fluffy texture. Keep warm.
【Curry Tuna Onigiri】
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl, and divide into 4 equal portions.
- Place half of the white rice on a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Insert the curry-flavored tuna and mayonnaise into the center, form into onigiri shape, and serve on a dish.
- Top the onigiri with the curry-flavored tuna and mayonnaise to complete.