Ingredients (2 servings)
|Rice (uncooked)||90 g|
|Boiled edamame, peeled||25 g|
|S&B Curry Powder 85 g||1 tsp|
【Rice cooked by a rice cooker】
- Measure rice accurately. Rinse the rice under running water in the inner pan.
- Add the amount of water.
- Place the inner pan inside the rice cooker, close the lid and cook rice per instructions.
- When the rice is done, stir and loosen the rice to remove excess steam and create a fluffy texture. Keep warm.
【Curry Salmon and Edamame Onigiri】
- Grill the salmon. Remove the skin and bones. Then, crumble the salmon into small pieces.
- Mix together white rice, S&B Curry Powder, and salt in a bowl. Mix in the crumbled salmon and boiled edamame, and divide into 2 equal portions.
- Wrap in plastic wrap, and form into onigiri shape to complete