Ingredients (1 serving)
|White rice (cooked)||120 g|
|【A】 Vinegar||2 tsp|
|Green onion (chopped)||As needed|
|Tuna (minced)||50 g|
|【B】 S&B La-Yu (Chili Oil)||1-2 tsp|
|Nori (seaweed)||1 sheet|
|White sesame seeds||As needed|
|S&B Wasabi Paste||As needed|
|Soy sauce||As needed|
- Mix together white rice and [A] in a bowl, and cool to skin temperature to make sushi rice.
- Chop the green onion and mince the tuna.
- Combine  and [B] in a bowl.
- Spread out a sheet of plastic wrap. Place the nori on top and spread the sushi rice evenly over the nori. Sprinkle with white sesame seeds.
Spread another sheet of plastic wrap over the top, and flip the entire thing over, plastic wrap included, so that the nori side is up.
Remove the plastic wrap from the top of the nori. Place the ingredients prepared in Step 3 and the avocado to top side by side, leaving a 2 cm gap along the edge closest to you.
- Lift the plastic wrap from the side closest to you and roll it up to the end of the ingredients.
Then, squeeze it tightly toward you, and continue to roll it up to the end.
- Cut into easy-to-eat pieces with a knife.
- Serve on a dish, and garnish with a squeeze of S&B Wasabi Paste and soy sauce on the side to complete.