Ingredients (4 servings)
|Onion (minced)||200 g|
|Ginger (minced)||1 tsp|
|Carrot (cut into bite-size pieces)||100 g|
|Potato (cut into bite-size pieces)||300 g|
|Red bell pepper (cut into bite-size pieces)||100 g|
|Tomato (cut into bite-size pieces)||150 g|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tbsp|
|S&B Oriental Curry Powder||2 Tbsp|
|Rice (cooked)||As needed|
- Mince the onion, ginger, and garlic. Cut the carrot, potato, red bell pepper, and tomato into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the vegetable oil, ginger, and garlic in a pan, and stir-fry until fragrant. Add the onion, and stir-fry for approx. 5 min.
- Add the carrot, potato, red bell pepper, and tomato, and stir-fry for another 2 min.
- Turn off the heat. Add half of the flour, and mix well to coat the ingredients. Add the remaining flour, and mix well.
- Add the S&B Curry Powder. Turn on the heat back on, and stir-fry for approx. 1 min.
- Add the water, tomato ketchup, salt, and pepper, and mix together.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer over low-medium heat for 10 min. Season with salt if necessary.
- Place white rice on a plate, and pour the curry over the rice.