Ingredients (2 servings)
|Bone-in chicken thighs
(cut into easy-to-eat size)
|200 g x 2 / 7 oz|
|【A】 S&B Spicy Citrus Paste||1 Tbsp|
|Soy sauce||1 tsp|
|Sesame oil||1/2 tsp|
|Garlic (crushed)||2 cubes|
|【B】 Sake||50 ml|
|Japanese leek (use green part)||10 cm|
|Bok choy||As needed|
|Rice noodles||As needed|
- Prick the entire surface of the chicken with a fork. Rub 【A】 into the chicken and leave for 30 minutes.
- Put 【B】 into a pot and boil over high heat.
Put 【1】 with the seasoning sauce into the pot. When it comes to a boil again, turn down to low heat and skim off foam. Allow it to simmer for 20-30 minutes while skimming off foam.
- Season the soup with the salt.
- Serve the chicken and soup in a bowl, together with the cilantro, boiled bok choy, and rice noodles. Dip the rice noodles in the soup as desired when eating.
- You can also enjoy the dish with additional S&B Spicy Citrus Paste as desired when eating.