Ingredients (4 servings)
|Salmon (a block of fillet for raw consumption)||300 g / 5 oz|
S&B Spicy Citrus Paste
|Soy sauce||1 Tbsp|
|Mirin (sweet cooking sake)||1 Tbsp|
|Olive oil||2 tsp|
|Olive oil||1 Tbsp|
|Avocado (cut into bite-size pieces)||1|
|Lemon juice||1 Tbsp|
|Red onion (sliced)||100 g / 3.5 oz|
|Leaf lettuce (cut into thin strips)||4leaves|
|Cilantro (chopped)||As needed|
|Red kidney beans (boiled)||120 g / 4.2 oz|
|Cashew nuts||As needed|
|Lime (cut into wedges)||1/2|
- Mix all the ingredients of 【A】.
- Cut the salmon into dices and mix with a half portion of【A】, and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Cut the red onion, lettuce, cucumber, and cilantro into the specified sizes, put into water to make them crisp, and drain well.
- Cut the avocado into bite-size pieces and mix with lemon juice.
- Remove excess moisture off the salmon 【2】. Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté the salmon, and mix with the remaining【A】when cooked.
- Serve rice in a bowl and put 【3】, 【4】, the salmon, and the lime on the rice by arranging them to make it look delicious, and scatter the cashew nuts on top.