Ingredients (6 servings (15×20×5cm baking dish))
|Lasagna noodles||9 (180 g)|
|Ground beef||400 g|
|Onion (chopped)||200 g|
|Celery (chopped)||150 g|
|Mushroom (sliced)||200 g|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tbsp|
|Basil (dried, chopped)||2 tsp|
|Red wine||200 ml|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Mozzarella cheese||150 g|
|Cheese (melting type)||100 g|
|Basil (fresh)||As needed|
- Chop the celery and onion and slice the mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and cook the ground beef until cooked through.
Add 【1】 and stir-fry until wilted.
Add the dried basil and red wine and bring to a boil. Add the water and simmer for 2-3 min.
Turn off the heat and add the S&B Golden Curry Mix by breaking it into pieces.
- Stir until sauce mixes are completely melted. Turn on the heat and stir until the sauce is thickened.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Add the lasagna to the boiling water and cook according to package directions, then drain.
- Arrange 3 lasagna noodles on the bottom of a baking dish.
Spread 1/3 of the 【3】 over the noodles and sprinkle with 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese.
Repeat layering again. Spread the rest of sauce and sprinkle with melting cheese on top.
- Oven at 180℃ (356℉) the lasagna for 15-20 min.
- Top with the fresh basil leaves and serve hot.