Christmas Curry with Fresh Basil
Ingredients (5 servings)
|Chicken thighs (cut into bite-size pieces)
|Fresh basil (chopped)
||10 to 15 leaves
|Tomatoes (cut into dices)
|S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix 92g
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and rub the chopped basil leaves and white wine into the pieces.
- Mince the onion, cut the tomatoes into dices and finely chop the S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix in advance.
- Heat the oil in a pot. Put the onion, garlic and ginger in the pot, and stir-fry over medium heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Add the tomato, and mash it while stir-frying.
- Add 【1】, and lightly mix together while stir-frying.
- Add the water, turn the heat down from medium to low heat once it comes to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Add the S&B Golden Curry Mix, then stir until it is completely melted.
Turn on the heat again, simmer while stirring occasionally. (Approx. 5 min)
- Remove the pot from the heat. Add the plain yogurt and butter, then stir until they are melted.