Ingredients (4 servings)
|Cauliflower (cut into bite-size pieces)||300 g|
|Onion (sliced)||100 g|
|S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix 92g (chopped)||1/2 pack (approx. 45 g)|
＊Chicken stock can be used instead.
|Plain soy milk||400 ml|
|Olive oil||2 tsp|
|Olive oil||As needed|
|Italian parsley||As needed|
- Break the cauliflower into florets in advance. Cut the onion across the grain into thin slices.
- Finely chop the S&B Golden Curry Mix.
- Put 2 tsp of olive oil in a pot, and stir-fry the sliced onion over low heat until tender.
- Add the bouillon stock and cauliflower, mix well and simmer over low heat for 7-8 minutes until the ingredients become soft.
- Turn off the heat. Add the chopped S&B Golden Curry Mix, then stir until it is completely melted.
Turn on the heat again, simmer while stirring occasionally. (Approx. 5 min)
- Remove the pot from the heat and let it cool off. Then, puree 【5】 using a mixer or blender.
- Put it back in the pot, add the plain soy milk. Mix well, gently heat, and season to taste with salt. Sprinkle with olive oil and Italian parsley as desired.