Ingredients (For 1 pizza base)
|Onion (cut into 7 to 8 mm dices)||100 g|
|Zucchini (cut into 7 to 8 mm dices)||100 g|
|Eggplant (cut into 7 to 8 mm dices)||100 g|
|Red bell pepper (cut into 7 to 8 mm dices)||50 g|
|Tomatoes (cut into 7 to 8 mm dices)||200 g|
|Olive oil||1 Tbsp|
|Thyme (whole)||1/2 tsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix 92g||4 blocks|
|Bread flour||75 g|
|Cake flour||75 g|
|Dry yeast||1 tsp|
|Warm water (30 to 40°C)||100 ml|
|Olive oil||1 Tbsp|
|Flour (bread flour)||As needed|
|Pastrami beef||As needed|
|Mozzarella cheese||As needed|
|Cherry tomatoes||As needed|
- Cut the vegetables into 7 to 8 mm dices.
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat, and stir-fry the vegetables from 【1】 other than the tomato.
- Once they become tender, add the thyme, oregano and tomato and stir-fry. After mixing well, add water.
- After simmering for 5 minutes, turn off the heat. Add the S&B Golden Curry Mix, then stir until the sauce mix is melted. Turn on the heat again, and simmer until the sauce becomes thick.
- Prepare the dough. Put the bread flour and cake flour in a bowl, lightly mix, and make a dent in the middle of the mixture. Put the sugar and yeast in the dent, pour warm water over them. Then, when the yeast has been dissolved, add the salt and olive oil to the warm water and mix well by hand.
- Sprinkle flour on the dough while kneading. Gather up the dough once it becomes smooth. To keep the dough from sticking to the bowl, add a little olive oil (not included in the ingredients list) to the bowl in advance.
- Together with the bowl, cover the dough in plastic wrap, and put it in a warm place at a temperature of around 35℃ (95℉) to let rise until doubled in size.
- Preheat an oven with a baking sheet to 250℃ (480℉).
- Spread parchment paper, take the dough ③ out of the bowl onto the paper, then press and stretch it by hand.
【Make the Pizza】
- Coat the 【Pizza dough】 with the 【Curry sauce】, and top with the pastrami beef and mozzarella cheese by breaking them into pieces.
- Bake in the oven heated to 250℃ (480℉) for 10 to 15 minutes.
Once baked, top with the cherry tomatoes and arugula. Add extra sauce on top as desired.