Ingredients (4 servings)
|Onion (minced)||200 g|
|Ginger (minced)||1 clove|
|Garlic (minced)||1 clove|
|Turkey thigh (cut into bite-size pieces)
＊Chicken can be used instead.
|S&B Oriental Curry Powder||1 tsp|
|Black pepper (ground)||Pinch|
|Tomato paste||10 g|
|S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tbsp|
|Rice (cooked)||200 g x 4|
- Roughly mince the onion, and mince the ginger and garlic.
- Cut the turkey into bite-size pieces, and season with the S&B Oriental Curry Powder, salt and black pepper.
- Put 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil, ginger and garlic in a pot, stir-fry over low heat until fragrant. Then, add the onion and tomato paste and stir-fry.
- Once all ingredients are coated with the oil, add the turkey and stir-fry until its color changes.
Add the water and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to low heat and simmer for approx. 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Add the S&B Golden Curry Mix, breaking it into pieces, then stir until it is completely melted.
Turn on the heat again, and simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Put the cooked rice on a plate, pour【5】 over the rice, and garnish with the pomegranate and cilantro as desired.