Ingredients (5 servings)
|Chicken breast (without skin)||300 g|
|Broccoli (cut into bite-size pieces)||300 g|
|Mushrooms (cut into quarters)||200 g|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tbsp|
|Garlic (minced)||1 clove|
|Ginger (minced)||1 clove|
|S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Black pepper (ground)||Pinch|
|Rice (cooked)||200 g x 5|
- Cut the chicken breast into bite-size pieces and quarter the mushrooms.Mince the garlic and ginger.
- Cut the broccoli into florets, loosely cover with plastic wrap, and heat in a microwave oven.(600w 2min)
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic and ginger. Stir-fry until aromatic and add the onion. Cook thoroughly.
Add the chicken breast and cook until brown, then add the mushrooms.
- When all ingredients are coated with oil, add the water and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to simmer for approx. 10 min. Turn off the heat and stir in S&B Golden Curry Mix and miso.
- Turn on the heat again and simmer for 5 min until thickened.
Add the broccoli and stir lightly. Season to taste with pepper.
- Place rice on a plate and pour curry sauce over.