Ingredients (5 servings)
|Lamb chops||5 pieces|
|S&B Oriental Curry Powder||1 tsp|
|Onion (minced)||100 g|
|Carrot (cut into bite-size pieces)||60 g|
|Potatoes (cut lengthwise into 8 equal parts)||150 g|
|Egg plant (cut lengthwise into 8 equal parts)||60 g|
|Bell pepper (cut into slices 1 cm wide)||60 g|
|Broccoli (cut into bite-size pieces)||60 g|
|Tomato (4 equal parts)||100 g|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tbsp|
|Consomme soup base||5 g|
|White wine||50 ml|
|S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Rice (cooked)||As needed|
|Sour cream||80 g|
- Season the lamb chops with the S&B Oriental Curry Powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Mince the onion. Cut the carrot into round slices 1 cm thick, and cut each potato and the egg plant lengthwise into 8 equal parts.
Cut the bell pepper into thin strips 1cm wide, and cut the broccoli into florets.
Cut the tomato into quarters.
- Put the oil in a large pot and add the onion. Stir-fry until the onions are entirely coated with the oil. Add the lamb chops and stir-fry.
- Add 600 ml of the water, white wine and consomme soup base, and simmer over medium to low heat for approx. 10 minutes.
*Skim off any foam as much as possible.
- While simmering 【4】, smother all vegetables other than the tomato in a frying pan.
- Turn off the heat for 【4】 and add the S&B Golden Curry Mix to the pot, breaking it into pieces, then stir until the sauce mix is melted.
Add the remaining 200 ml of water, and simmer over low heat for approx. 5 minutes.
- Put the rice on a plate, pour 【6】 over the rice.
Garnish with the vegetables in 【5】 and the cut tomato in 【2】. Top with the sour cream, parsley and dill.