Tamagoyaki (Rolled Omelette)
Ingredients (Easy-to-prepare amount)
|S&B Japanese Seasoning and Soup Mix (Oden No Moto)
||1/5 sachet (4 g)
|S&B Prepared Spicy Citrus Paste (Yuzu-kosho)
|S&B Assorted Chili Pepper (Nanami Togarashi)
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the S&B Japanese Seasoning and Soup Mix (Oden No Moto) and water, and then mix together well.
- Heat a square frying pan (or regular frying pan) over medium heat, and coat it with vegetable oil.
- Pour 1/4 of the egg mixture into the pan and swirl the pan to spread over the surface.
Roll up the omelette from one side to the other as soon as it is set.
- Repeat the process with the remaining egg mixture.
- Serve with the S&B Spicy Citrus Paste (Yuzu-kosho) or S&B Assorted Chili Pepper (Nanami Togarashi) as desired, and enjoy.