Ingredients (5 servings)
|Canned tuna (drained)||120 g|
|Onion (coarsely minced)||300 g|
|Cauliflower(cut into bite-size pieces)||300 g|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Rice (cooked)||As needed|
- Drain the tuna. Coarsely mince the onion, and cut the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cauliflower, and stir-fry approx. 5 min until tender. Add the water and simmer for 1-2 min.
- Turn off the heat. Add the S&B Golden Curry Mix by breaking it into pieces, then stir until sauce mixes are completely melted.
- Mix in the tuna and bring to a simmer.
- Place the rice on a plate, pour over the curry sauce, and garnish with mint.