Ingredients (4 servings)
|Onion (coarsely minced)||200 g|
|Mushroom (thinly sliced)||8|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|【Pork Katsu (cutlet)】 Pork loin||130 g × 4 slices|
|Breadcrumbs (Panko)||200 g|
|Vegetable oil||As needed for frying|
|Rice (cooked)||As needed|
- Coarsely mince the onion. Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and stir-fry the onion until clear. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 2 min.
- Add the water and bring to a boil. Simmer over medium heat for approx. 5 min.
- Turn off the heat. Add the S&B Golden Curry Mix by breaking it into pieces, then stir until sauce mixes are completely melted.
- Turn on the heat again, and simmer over low heat until the curry sauce thickens, stirring constantly.
【Pork Katsu (cutlet)】
- Season the pork loin with salt and pepper, and coat with flour, beaten egg, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil to 170℃ (340℉), and fry the cutlet prepared in ① for 6-8 min until thoroughly cooked.
- Drain the oil and cut into easy-to-eat pieces.
- Place the rice and pork cutlet on a plate and pour over the curry sauce.