Ingredients (Easy-to-prepare amount)
|Ground pork||200 g / 7 oz|
|【A】 Olive oil||1/2 Tbsp|
|Cumin powder||1 tsp|
|Black pepper powder||1 tsp|
||100 g / 3.5 oz|
|Celery (minced)||40 g|
|Hot water||100 ml|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92 g||1/2 pack (approx. 45 g)|
|Cilantro (chopped)||6 stalks|
Spring roll wrappers
|Deep frying oil||As needed|
- Mince the onion, celery, and cilantro.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and stir-fry the ground pork.
When the pork is cooked, add 【A】 and stir-fry. Then, add the onion and celery and stir-fry until they become tender.
Add the hot water and when it comes to a boil, turn off the heat. Add the S&B Golden Curry Mix by breaking it into pieces, then stir until it is melted.
Turn on the heat and stir until the mixture becomes thick. Mix the cilantro in the mixture and leave it to cool. Then, divide it into 30 parts.
【Make the Wrappers】
- Mix the flour with a small amount of water to make a thick paste.
- Cut each spring roll wrapper into 4 pieces lengthwise. Join 2 pieces using ① to make one long strip.
- Put 【2】 on one end of a 【wrapper】 strip, fold it into a triangle, and paste the loose end onto the triangle body using the flour paste.
- Heat the deep frying oil to 170-180℃ (340-360℉) and fry 【3】 until it becomes golden brown.