Ingredients (3 servings)
|Tomato(cut into 1 cm dices)
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92 g
|Black pepper powder
- Chop the tomatoes 【A】 into 1 cm dices. Roughly mince the onions. Drain the chickpeas.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and the tomatoes【B】into bite-size pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a tajine pot, add the minced onion and stir well, and add the tomatoes【A】.
Cut the S&B Golden Curry Mix into 1 cm dices.
Add the hot water, chickpeas, cauliflower, and tomatoes【B】, and put the lid on the pot and heat it over medium heat.
When the content of the pot comes to a boil, turn down to low heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
When the vegetables become soft, add the green beans, and put the lid back on and simmer further for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle the black pepper and cilantro.
- Stir well and serve.
* If you would like to use one whole pack of S&B Golden Curry Mix, double all the ingredient portions.