Ingredients (4-5 servings)
|Chicken breast (skinned and cut into 2 cm pieces)||350 g / 13 oz|
|Onion(cut into 2 cm dices）
||400 g / 15 oz|
|Red bell pepper (cut into bite-size pieces)||150 g / 5 oz|
|Yellow bell pepper (cut into bite-size pieces)||150 g / 5 oz|
|Eggplant (cut into bite-size pieces)||300 g / 10 oz|
|Ginger (cut into thin strips)||20 g|
|Coconut milk||600 ml|
|Canned tomatoes (diced)||400 g|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92 g
|Chickpeas||1 can (240 g drained)|
|Jasmine rice (cooked)||As needed|
- Cut the chicken into 2 cm pieces. Drain the chickpeas.
- Chop the onions into 2 cm dices, and cut the bell peppers and eggplant into bite-size pieces and the ginger into thin strips.
- Put the coconut milk in a pot and heat it over medium heat.
Add 【1】 and 【2】 and bring it to boil, and cook further for 7-8 minutes.
Add the canned tomatoes and bring it to boil again, and cook further for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Add the S&B Golden Curry Mix by breaking it into pieces, then stir until it is melted.
Turn on the heat again and simmer while stirring until the sauce becomes thick.
- Enjoy the curry with the Jasmine rice as desired.