Ingredients (5 servings)
|Onion (cut into 1 cm dices)
||1 3/4 (350 g / 13 oz)
|Carrot (cut into 1 cm dices)
||1/2 (100 g / 3.5 oz)
|Potato (cut into 1 cm dices)
||1 (150 g / 5 oz)
|Chicken (cut into 1 cm dices)
||450 g / 1 lbs
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92 g
|Pie dough sheets
||Enough for covering the ingredients
- Cut all the vegetables and the chicken into 1 cm dices.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and stir-fry 【1】 for appx. 5-10 min.
- Add water and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until ingredients are tender, approx. 15min.
- Turn off the heat. Add the S&B Golden Curry Mix, breaking it into pieces, then stir until sauce mixes are completely melted.
- Turn on the heat again and simmer for approx. 5min, stirring constantly.
- Put 【5】 in heatproof baking dishes. Cover the top of each dish entirely with the pie dough sheet rolled out larger than the dish diameter, and press around the edge to fit the dough firmly onto the dish. Coat the dough with milk (not listed in the ingredients) using a brush. Put the dough-covered dishes in an oven preheated at 220℃ (430℉) and bake 13-15 minutes until the pie dough is golden brown.