Ingredients (4 servings)
|Onion (sliced)||600 g / 1.6 lbs|
|Tomato (cut into 1cm dices)||200 g / 7 oz|
|S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix 92g||1 pack|
White fish (cut into 7 × 2 cm fingers)
||350 g / 13 oz|
|Egg (beaten)||As needed|
|Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)||As needed|
|Vegetable oil||As needed (adequate amount for frying)|
|Green beans (boiled)||As needed|
|Salad vegetables of your choice||As needed|
|Rice (cooked)||As needed|
- Slice the onions, mince the garlic, and chop the tomatoes into 1 cm dices.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and stir-fry 【1】 for appx. 5-10 min.
- Add water and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until ingredients are tender, approx. 15min.
- Turn off the heat. Add the S&B Golden Curry Mix, breaking it into pieces, then stir until sauce mixes are completely melted.
- Turn on the heat again and simmer for approx. 5min, stirring constantly.
- Cut the white fish into approx. 2 x 7 cm fingers and sprinkle the salt and white pepper on them. Coat the fish with the flour, beaten egg, and panko (or breadcrumbs), then fry them in oil at 170℃ (340℉).
- Serve the rice on a plate and place the 【fried fish】 on top, then pour over the curry sauce.