Baked Potatoes with Keema Curry Sauce
Ingredients (5 servings)
||300 g / 13 oz
||200 g / 7 oz
|Green pepper (chopped)
|S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix 92g
|Cheese (melting type)
- Clean and scrub the potatoes and cut lengthwise. Wrap each potato in a wet paper towel and wrap with plastic wrap.
- Microwave the potatoes until for 5-6 min in a 600-watt microwave oven until toothpick inserted smoothly.
【Keema Curry Sauce】
- Chop the onion, carrot, green pepper and celery.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion. Cook until the onion is wilted, then add the ground meat.
Cook, breaking up the meat. Add the carrot, celery and green pepper and stir-fry. Add the water and bring to a boil.
- Skim off the scum and reduce the heat, then simmer for 5 min. Turn off the heat. Add the S&B Golden Curry Mix by breaking it into pieces, then stir until sauce mixes are completely melted.
Turn on the heat again and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens.
- Pour the curry sauce over the potatoes. Top with the cheese and bake in an oven until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with the chopped chives on top.