Ingredients (5 servings)
||As needed (adequate amount for frying)|
|Onion (roughly chopped)||200 g / 7 oz|
|Korean red chili pepper powder||2 Tbsp|
|Tomato (canned, diced)||1 (400 g)|
|S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix 92g
|【A】 Chicken thigh (3-4 cm cubes)||600 g / 1.5 lbs.|
|Soy sauce||1/2 Tbsp|
|Garlic (grated)||1/2 tsp|
|Korean red chili pepper powder||1/2 tsp|
|【B】 Flour||40 g|
|Corn starch||30 g|
|【Garnish】 Carrot (thinly sliced)||As needed|
|Red onion (sliced)||As needed|
|Broccoli sprouts||As needed|
|Fresh red chili pepper||As needed|
|Pine nuts||As needed|
- Cut the chicken thigh into 3-4 cm cubes.
Toss the chicken with 【A】 until evenly coated. Add the beaten egg and mix well. Add 【B】 and mix together.
- Heat the oil to 170-180 ℃ (338-356℉) and fry the chicken.
- Roughly chop the onion.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and stir-fry the onion until wilted. Add the Korean red chili pepper powder and cook.
Add the canned tomatoes and ketchup, then bring to a boil. Add the hot water and simmer for 5-6 min.
- Turn off the heat. Add the S&B Golden Curry Mix by breaking it into pieces, then stir until sauce mixes are completely melted.
Turn on the heat again and simmer until the sauce thickens for 5 min.
Add the fried chicken and bring to a boil. Add the chopped cilantro.
- Place the rice on a plate with 【5】. Garnish with the carrot, red onion and sprouts. Sprinkle with the pine nuts.
Enjoy with the fresh red chili peppers as desired.