Ingredients (4-5 servings)
|Beef round steak (3 cm diced)||600 g / 1.5 lbs.|
|Olive oil||2 Tbsp|
|Onion (chopped)||200 g / 7 oz|
|Celery (chopped)||100 g / 3.5 oz|
|Tomato (1 cm diced)||400 g / 13.5 oz|
|Kidney beans (canned, drained)||425 g|
|Stout beer||500 ml|
|Hot water||100 ml|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Watercress (chopped)||40 g|
- Cut the beef into 3 cm cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop the onion and celery and cut the tomato into 1 cm cubes.
- Heat the oil in a pot over medium heat, add 【1】 and cook until brown. Add the onion and celery and stir-fry until wilted. Add the tomatoes and cook until tomatoes have burst.
- Add the kidney beans, hot water, stout beer and laurel. Simmer until the beef becomes tender, approx. 20-30 min.
- Turn off the heat. Add the S&B Golden Curry Mix by breaking it into pieces, then stir until sauce mixes are completely melted.
Turn on the heat again and simmer for approx. 5min, stirring constantly.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the chopped watercress.