Ingredients (4 servings)
|Onion (1 cm pieces)||1 3/4 (350 g / 13 oz)|
|Carrot (1 cm pieces)||1/2 (100 g / 3.5 oz)|
|Potato (1 cm pieces)||1 (150 g / 5 oz)|
|S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix 92g
|【Fried Shrimp】 Shrimp (peeled and deveined)||12|
Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
||As needed for frying|
- Cut the onion, carrot and potato into 1 cm small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a saute pan. Add 【1】 and stir-fry thoroughly for appx. 5-10 min.
- Add the water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, simmer, covered, until the vegetables are softened.
- Turn off the heat and add the S&B Golden Curry Mix by breaking it into pieces, then stir until the sauce mixes are completely melted.
- Turn on the heat again and simmer for approx. 5min, stirring constantly.
- Peel and devein the shrimp and season with salt and white pepper. Dredge in the flour, dip in the beaten egg and press into the panko. Fry the shrimp in the hot oil at 170 ℃ (338 ℉).
- Place the rice on a plate, top with the fried shrimp and pour curry sauce over all.