|Sweet potato (bite-sized)
【A】(Chicken broth can be substituted)
Bonito Dashi powder (bonito soup stock)
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92ｇ
|Deep frying Oil
|S&B Assorted Chili Pepper (Nanami Togarashi)
- Slice the pork into 3-4 cm thick and onion into 1 cm thick. Cut the carrot and sweet potato into bite-size pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add pork and stir-fry until cooked through.
Add onion, carrot, and sweet potato and stir-fry until coated with oil. Add dashi broth, 【A】, and simmer until vegetables are soft (8-10 minutes).
- Turn off the heat, then break the S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces, and stir them in until they are melted.
Simmer over heat while stirring for 5 minutes until thickened.
- Slice the lotus root. Wash them several times until water doesn't get muddy. Drain water and dry well.
Deep-fry them in oil heated to 150-160℃ until crispy, then drain off excess oil.
- Place rice on a plate and pour over curry sauce, top with fried lotus roots. Serve topped with the Nanami Togarashi if desired.