Ingredients (4 servings)
|Ground beef||200 g|
|Onion (roughly minced)||200 g|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92ｇ
|Dairy cream||8 Tbsp (120 ml）|
|Olive oil||2 Tbsp|
- Chop the onion finely and slice the mushroom.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add ground beef. Cook, breaking up the meat, until cooked through.
Add onion and stir-fry until browned. Add mushroom and cook until wilted.
- Add red wine and laurel to the pot and bring to a boil. Add water and simmer for 7-8 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, then break the S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces, and stir them in until they are melted.
Simmer over heat while stirring for 5 minutes until thickened.
- Arrange rice on a dish.
- For each omelet, whisk together 2 eggs, 2 Tbsp dairy cream and some salt and pepper in a bowl.
Heat the oil in a pan and add egg mixture. Spread the egg and cook until the bottom is mostly set.
Place rice on a plate, top with the omelet, and pour curry sauce over. Serve with parsley sprinkled on top.