Ingredients (28-30 pieces)
|【A】 Ground beef and pork||200 g / 7 oz|
|Onion (minced)||100 g / 3.5 oz|
|Garlic (grated)||2 tsp|
|Ginger (grated)||2 tsp|
|Olive oil||4 tsp|
|【B】 Tomatoes (1 cm dices)||150 g / 5 oz|
|White wine||90 ml|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix (finely chopped)||2 blocks|
|Potato||150 g / 5 oz|
|Gyoza skins (large size)||30|
|Vegetable oil||As needed (amount necessary for sautéing)|
- Mince the onion and chop the tomato into 1 cm dices. Finely chop the S&B Golden Curry Mix.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and stir-fry 【A】 well.
- Add 【B】 and put a lid on the pan. Once it comes to a boil, turn down to low heat and simmer for 5 minutes while crushing the tomato.
- Turn off the heat and add the chopped S&B Golden Curry Mix, then stir until it is melted.
Turn on the heat again and simmer over low heat for 3 minutes to cook off excess liquid slightly.
- Peel the potato and cut into quarters.
Put them in a microwave-proof dish and cover with plastic wrap, then cook in a microwave oven at 600 W for 3 minutes and 30 seconds.
Mash the potato while it is hot using the back of a fork.
- Mix 【4】 and 【5】 in a bowl and season with the salt and pepper. Leave it to cool slightly.
- Put a small amount of 【6】 on each gyoza skin and wrap it. Pour the oil into a frying pan and line up the gyoza in it.
Pour hot water up to 1/4 of the height of the gyoza and put a lid on the pan, then cook for 3-5 minutes.
- When the liquid in the frying pan is gone, cook another 1 minute until lightly browned.