Ingredients (24 pieces)
|Frozen pie dough sheets||As needed|
|Beaten egg||As needed|
|【Filling】 Onion||100 g|
|Mushrooms (button mushrooms, maitake mushrooms, or other types of mushrooms)||400 g|
|Olive oil||2 Tbsp|
|Dairy cream||200 ml|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92 g||1 pack|
|Black pepper (coarsely ground)||Pinch|
|Grated cheese||As needed|
- Defrost the frozen pie dough sheets to the hardness that is easy to handle, and prick the overall surface of the dough with a fork.
- Cut out 24 circles using a cutter with a 7 cm diameter.
- Use remaining pie dough sheet, stack two pie sheets and cut out 24 more circles with a 7 cm diameter.
Then, from each layered 7 cm diameter circle, cut a center out of a circle with a 5 cm diameter.
- Brush with the beaten egg around the edge of 【2】 and put one set of 【3】 (layered rings) on each bottom piece.
Brush the frame rings with the beaten egg.
- Bake 【4】 and the center circles of 【3】 in an oven at 200°C for 20 minutes.
- Cut the onion into 7-8 mm-wide strips.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and stir-fry the mushrooms.
When they become brown and less moist, add the onion and stir-fry.
Add the milk and dairy cream and when it begins to boil, turn off the heat. Break Golden Curry Sauce Mix into pieces and add them in, then stir until the pieces are melted.
- Simmer over medium heat while stirring until the mixture becomes thick.
- Fill the baked pie cases with hot 【Filling】, sprinkle the black pepper and cheese, and bake them in the oven at 200°C for 7-8 minutes.
Serve with small center pastries to enjoy dipping the filling as desired.