Ingredients (Easy-to-prepare amount)
|Onion, sliced||400g / 14 oz|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Rice, cooked||As needed|
|【Your favorite meat and vegetables】 Beef, cut into bite-sized pieces||600g / 1.5 lb|
|Red bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces||1|
|Medium tomato (whole)||4|
|Yellow cherry tomato||8|
|Zucchini, cut into bite-sized pieces||1|
|Onion, cut into bite-sized pieces||2|
- Stir-fry onions with oil in a large saucepan over medium heat for approx. 5 min.
- Add water and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until ingredients are tender, approx. 8 min.
- Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix into pieces and add them to the saucepan.
Stir until sauce mixes are completely melted. Simmer approx. 5 min., stirring constantly.
- Salt and pepper your favorite meat and vegetables and grill them.
- Serve curry sauce over the grilled meat and vegetables.
Enjoy with rice, as you like.