Ingredients (Easy-to-prepare amounts)
|Chicken thigh||450 g / 1 lb|
|Potato||150ｇ / 5 oz|
|Onion||350 g / 13 oz|
|Carrot||100 g / 3.5 oz|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Bread (Boule)||As needed|
- Cut chicken thigh and vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Stir-fry ingredients with oil in a large pan for approx. 5-10 min.
- Add water and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until ingredients are tender, for approx. 15 min.
- Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and add them to the pan.
Stir until sauce mixes are completely melted. Simmer for approx. 5 min, stirring constantly.
- Hollow out the inside of bread (boule) and put the curry sauce into the bread. Then put plenty of cheese on it.
- Grill it in the oven at 200 ℃ for 8-10 min until the cheese melts.
*Enjoy dipping with the removed bread, as you like.