Ingredients (4-5 servings)
|Garlic (peeled)||12 cloves|
|Bell pepper (red and yellow) (cut into 5 mm-wide pieces)||1/2 of each|
|Chicken thigh (bite-size pieces)||500 g|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Vegetable oil||As needed|
|Black pepper||As needed|
|Ginger (minced)||2 knobs|
|Onion (thinly sliced)||1|
|Boiled canned tomatoes (diced)||As needed|
|White rice||As needed|
|Sliced almond||As needed|
- Fill a small pot about 2 cm deep with vegetable oil and heat oil to 160℃. Deep-fry the garlic until the cloves turn golden brown, then place on a cooling rack.
Using the same oil, deep-fry the bell pepper for about 30 seconds, place on a cooling rack, then season with a pinch of salt.
- Season chicken with a small amount of salt and black pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil from ① (with the flavor left from deep-frying the garlic) on a frying pan, and add the chicken from ② and the ginger.
Stir-fry until the chicken browns, then add the onion. Continue to stir-fry until the onion becomes tender.
Add the water and boiled canned tomatoes. When it comes to a boil, put a lid on the pan and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, then break the S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces, and stir them in until they are melted.
Add the garlic from ① and return to low heat. Simmer for 5 minutes while stirring.
- Arrange white rice on a dish.
Add the curry from ④ and top with the bell pepper from ①.
- Serve with sliced almond (stir-fried) sprinkled on top as desired.