Ingredients (5 servings)
|Tofu||1 pack (300 g)|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Spinach||400 g / 13 oz|
|【A】 Cumin seeds||1 tsp|
|Coriander seeds||1 tsp|
|Red chili pepper||2 peppers|
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Tomato (2 cm pieces)||400 g / 13 oz|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 Pack|
|Coarse ground chili pepper||As needed|
- Wrap tofu tightly in kitchen paper towels and leave for approximately 30 minutes to remove excess moisture.
Cut tofu into 1.5 cm-thick bite-size pieces, season with salt and pepper, and coat with flour. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat and sauté the tofu until it turns golden brown.
- Bring water to a boil and boil the spinach until it becomes a bright green.
Promptly transfer the spinach to cold water and allow to cool, then remove excess moisture.
- Put 【A】 into a pot and put over low heat.
Add the tomato when the mixture becomes fragrant and stir-fry until the tomato breaks down.
- Turn off the heat, break the S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces, and stir them in until they are melted. Return to medium heat and allow to simmer for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach puree from ② to the curry from ④, then bring back to a boil.
- Plate the saag, add the tofu from ①, and sprinkle the chili pepper on top as desired.
Serve with naan and enjoy.