Ingredients (Easy-to-prepare amount)
|【Curry sauce】 Onion (sliced)||200 g / 7 oz|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|【Muffin fillings】 Broccoli (bite-size pieces)||350 g / 13 oz|
|Bacon (bite-size pieces)||200 g / 7 oz|
|Camembert cheese (bite-size pieces)||200 g / 7 oz|
|【A】 Cake flour||450 g|
|Baking powder||2 Tbsp|
|Vegetable oil||100 ml|
- Butter a 300 ml capacity 8-cup tray with a small amount of butter not listed in the ingredients.
Preheat oven to 200℃.
- Stir-fry the onion in vegetable oil until tender, then add the amount of water listed in the ingredients. Once it comes to a boil, turn it down to low heat and simmer for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, then break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and stir them in until they are melted.
- Return to medium heat, and simmer for 5 minutes while stirring until mixture becomes thick.
Allow the sauce to cool completely.
- Sift the contents of 【A】 into a large bowl.Mix the contents of 【B】 in a separate bowl, add to 【A】,then briskly cut in and mix together.
Divide the batter into 8 portions.
- Pour half of the batter that was divided into 8 portions into the cups of the tray, put the desired amounts of the filling into the batter, then top with 3 to 4 tbsp of the curry sauce.
Pour in the rest of the batter, top with more filling ingredients, then add a small amount of curry sauce on top as desired.
- Put tray into the oven preheated at 200℃ and bake for 30 to 35 minutes until the muffins are golden brown.