Ingredients (12 pieces)
|【Filling】 Potato||100 g|
|Onion, minced||50 g|
|Tomato, minced||100 g|
|Green bell pepper, minced||1|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix||2 cubes|
|【Wrappers】 Flour||200 g|
|Vegetable oil||2 tsp|
|Deep frying oil||As needed|
- Boil a whole potato, peel off the skin, then cut it into 1 cm cubes.
- Boil cod, remove the skin and bones, and break up into large pieces.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat, then stir-fry the potato, other vegetables, and cod. Once the excess moisture evaporates, add the specified amount of water, and bring it to a boil.
Turn off the heat, add the curry mix, and stir it in until it is melted. Simmer over medium heat while stirring for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer onto a cooling tray and cool well, then divide into 12 portions.
- Make the wrappers for the puffs.
Put flour, salt, and vegetable oil into a bowl, pour water into the mixture, and knead together.
Knead until the dough is smooth, then gather up the dough and put it onto a floured surface. Roll the dough with your hands until it is long and thin in shape.
Split into 12 portions and roll each into a ball.
- Lightly flatten (5) and use a rolling pin to roll them out into 7-8 cm diameter circles.
Put (4) onto the center of a wrapper and fold it in half, then fold the edges toward the filling to seal the wrapper.
- Heat deep frying oil until it is 170-180℃ and deep-fry the puffs until they are golden brown.